Our client, a global software company, based in the heart of City Centre is looking to recruit a HR and Office Manager.
This is a huge opportunity to bring your HR expertise to a company that is going through massive growth!
For this position, a working knowledge of Irish Employment Law, Payroll, Benefits and Wellness Plans are essential.
As well as being main point of contact for all HR information, you will also have the diversity of running a newly opened office.
Responsibilities to include:
• Human Resources Management
• Develop and maintain all HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures.
• Employee relations
• Create and monitor training programs for all staff
• Office Management
• Mentor office staff and ensure maximum productivity
• Day to day running of the office
• Minimum 3 years experience in a senior HR position
• 3rd level degree in Human Resources
• In-depth knowledge of Irish Employment Law and HR best practices
• Office management experience
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.