A growing medical device company based in Galway is looking for several Quality Engineers to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. Contract positions also available . This is an exciting opportunity for someone driven to progress their career.
- Summarizes, analyses, draws conclusions and makes appropriate decisions from test results
- Responsible to make decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming product
- Knowledge on QSR and ISO/MDD standards, constantly promoting awareness of best industry practices, making appropriate decision on a daily basis
- Fully conversant with validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements including analysis of customer feedback and complaints
- Evaluate in conjunction with EHS new equipment, processes, chemicals for environmental impact / effect to climate issues
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis and Lean principles to investigate and solve problems
- NFQ level 8 qualification in STEM discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Quality Engineering
If you would like to discuss this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.