Staff Nurse (Blackrock or Harolds Cross)
- As the Staff Nurse, you will deliver a high level of holistic patient focused nursing care .
- You will help with the assessing of care needs as well as develop/ implement/ evaluate care programmes.
- If the CNM (clinical nurse manager) is absent you will be required to deputise for them.
- You will be familiar with the relevant nursing board(s) and their respective codes of conduct, behaving in accordance with said codes of conduct.
- As the Staff Nurse you will also familairise yourself with hospice protocals, practices and procedures.
- It will be important to maintain a safe working environment as well as practice high levels of personal hygiene.
- And more.
As the Staff Nurse you will have 1 year post qualification experience and be a registered general nurse with a valid NMBI number.
For more information on this or similar nursing roles get in touch today at (01)4744692.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.