Accounts Payable Specialist | Global Financial Services| Dublin 18 | Salary 38K-40K+ benefits
I currently have two Accounts Payable Specialist roles available, both 12- month contracts, full benefits are included in these positions and there is a very strong chance of permanency.
These roles are with a global financial services company based in south county Dublin and have come about due to growth of the company.
For this role, you will be expected to actively manage your nominated ledger(s); taking control of all aspects of the Corporate Payables process. This will include, but is not limited to auditing I-expenses, entering invoices; making payments; complete month end activities; issue resolution and where necessary escalation.
Full job spec will be provided upon application.
Requirements for this Accounts Payable job:
- Three years’ AP experience preferred.
- Exposure to working in a multinational environment.
- Oracle experience an advantage.
Responsibilities will include:
- Process transactions, reconcile and maintain various accounts and ledgers.
- Ensuring all expenses are correctly audited in line with policy (I-expenses) and loaded to AP module in a timely manner for each entity
- Prepare the weekly payment runs ensuring accuracy;
- Answering all vendor queries within SLA;
- Vendor account reconciliations, when required;
- Manage the aged listings to agreed targets;
- Provide support for the VAT returns;
- Assist with finance projects and drive change for process improvement
If you have the required experience for this position or would like to hear more about this job, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.