Dublin - Risk Director Ireland
4 months FTC
Paying up to €590 daily - (Ltd. company or Umbrella)
Senior 2nd line of defence (2LoD) appointment, supporting the Chief Risk Officer Ireland who has oversight responsibility for Line of Business (LoB) and Legal Entity risk management covering all enterprise risk categories pertinent to business activity conducted in Ireland (predominantly Operational and Strategic Risk).
Core Competencies and Requirements:
- Strong background in risk management, notably the implementation and embedding of risk frameworks and related tools.
- Fund related experience strongly preferred, e.g. fund management, fund servicing and operations, fund risk management etc.
- Experience at participating in senior governance fora, and senior level engagement with internal and external stakeholders, including regulatory bodies.
- Strategic as well as pragmatic, with an ability to generate trust and build alliances across businesses, business partners, functional lines, legal entities and across the EMEA region.
- Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions that support accomplishment of organisational goals.
Are you available immediately and are you self-employed? If so, we would love to hear from you regarding the above role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.