Senior Financial Accountant/ Finance Manager | US Company- Health & Wellness Technology | Permanent | 65-80K | Dublin 8
This expanding innovative technology company are looking to add a Senior Financial Accountant/ Finance Manager to their team. This person will be responsible for the day to day accounting activities as well as the duties listed below. This will be the first hire in Finance outside of the US so it is important this person is comfortable being managed remotely. This is an exciting opportunity and may potentially lead to this person building out their own team here in Dublin.
A full job spec will be provided upon application.
- Preparation of assigned journal entries and build monthly reports.
- Preparation of financial statements including monthly and annual accounts in accordance with GAAP.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts and carry out variance analysis.
- Qualified accountant with experience working in a US company.
- Experience implementing new policies and procedures.
- Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Must have the ability to own the function and be managed remotely.
For full details on this job, please contact Orlaith Dingley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.