Senior International Accountant| Global Technology Company| Dublin 3| Salary 60-65K + benefits
A global technology company based in Dublin 3 has a requirement for a Senior International Accountant. The successful person will be reporting into the Senior Finance Manager and will play a key role as part of the finance team interacting with other European controllers regularly. This company is a global leader in their field and has a great reputation as a place to work, winning numerous awards each year. A full job spec will be provided upon application.
Requirements for the Senior International Accountant:
- Qualified Accountant ACCA / ACA, BIG 4 trained a plus.
- Experience having worked with MNC’s either in industry or practice.
- Experience of US / European / UK and Irish GAAP.
Responsibilities will include:
- Financial accounting for specific entity.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Year end close
- Balance sheet reconciliations and ownership of balance sheet and profit and loss.
- Statutory reporting.
- Corporate income tax return.
- Deal with Tax audits and enquiries from tax authorities.
- Cash flow and balance sheet forecasting.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Prepare Quarterly reporting for Fixed Assets
- Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for the entity.
- Ensure financial processes are in accordance with and adhere to corporate policies.
If you would like to hear more about this job, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.