2 x Accounts Payable Specialist | FinTech | 30-40k
Global FinTech organisation is seeking to hire 2 x accounts payable professionals to join accountancy team in an open and friendly environment.
Company offers a competitive benefits package with opportunities to advance career in a diverse and creative business.
Both positions are 12-month contracts with the view to permanency.
The successful candidate will require 3 - 4 years’ experience in an accounts payable specialist position or finance role in a similar industry.
Main duties and functions include:
• Supplier invoices – matching invoices to POs;
• Employee expense claims – approving company credit card and cash expenses expense;
• Payments – payment of supplier invoices and employee cash expense claims using electronic bank software;
• Resolution of supplier and employee queries relating to invoices and expense claims;
• Reconciliation of vendors per the accounting system to statements received;
• Ensuring all duties are performed in accordance with company’s international policies and procedures;
• Assisting staff accountants in preparation of monthly management accounts;
• Approval of purchase requisitions via our purchasing system, ensuring that coding is correct, and that the requisition is completed in full.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
• 3-4 years’ Experience in an Accounts Payable position.
• Multinational experience would be desirable
If you meet the criteria for this job and would like to find out more, please submit your CV or contact Ger Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.