Warehouse Manager – Kerry
Our client, a multinational machinery business is seeking a Warehouse Manager to join their team in Kerry.
- Ensure the efficient and economical utilization of facilities of receiving, storing and distributing of a variety of products (raw materials, spare parts, kits etc.
- Manage the assigned metrics in compliance with company’s vision/ policies and best-known visual supply chain practices
- Develop and recommend improvements in warehouse practices to promote efficiency, faster service and lower costs
- Supervise staff to ensure to ensure that all warehouse processes and running smoothly
- Train new workers in warehouse operating procedures
- Prepare and budget and operate within the approved budget
- Ensure all machines and equipment are operated in a safe manner
- Plan work rotas and assign tasks
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a warehouse manager
- Expertise in warehouse management & logistics procedures and best practices
- Knowledge of implementation experience of Lean, 5S, Kanban, JIT, consignment stock etc.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing key performance indicators
- BS degree
If you would like to discuss this role or any current role please contact Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.