Senior Accountant| Practice| Dublin 12| Salary up to 40K-50K
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Accountant has become available in a leading and established practice based in Dublin 12. This Senior Accountant role will report in to a Senior Manager and will work within a client focused environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional and fast paced team and will give you exposure to different areas within finance including audit, accounts prep and taxation. You will also be responsible for managing your own client list and should have excellent interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities for this job:
- Prepare audit exempt accounts and audited accounts.
- Prepare and file Annual Returns.
- Prepare and file Corporation Tax and Income Tax Returns with Revenue.
- Have a good working knowledge of VAT, PAYE/PRSI and all taxes.
Requirements for this job:
- At least 3 years’ experience ideally working in a small to medium sized firm.
- Part qualified or qualified accountant.
- Experience with Sage, Relate, thesaurus software ideally.
If you have the required experience for this Senior Accountant position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.