Corporate Tax Manager| Professional Services| Dublin City Centre|
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Tax Manager in Dublin City Centre. This is a permanent job and will work closely alongside the Tax Director. The successful candidate will work with a large portfolio of indigenous and internationally owned businesses in a range of industries.
Responsibilities for this job will include:
- Maintaining and developing the firm’s relationship with a portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring that the payment and return filing deadlines are met for a portfolio of corporate tax clients.
- Advising clients on potential structures suitable for their business, transfer pricing and profit repatriations.
- Working on a wide range of assignments including tax advisory projects.
Requirements for this job:
- AITI qualified or equivalent and qualified accountant with 2-3 years’ PQE.
- Previous experience in corporate tax and must have worked in a practice environment.
- Hands on experience with Irish Tax regulations
Full job spec will be provided upon application.
Please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.