The QC Chemist Chemist as part of the technical transfer group is responsible for conducting testing to support the introduction of new products
- The QC Chemist will be responsible for completing all testing in a timely manner that supports established production targets and SLAs.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations, as well as with company SOPs and specifications.
- Observe established escalation process for laboratory issues that impact established production-related Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or the fulfilment of production goals.
- The QC Chemist will participate in investigations and root cause analysis.
- Author documents that ensure cGMP compliance, such as laboratory investigation, deviations, change controls, change notices, analytical test methods, method development/validation protocols and reports and method verification protocols and reports.
- The QC Chemist will seek process innovation and continuous process improvement and perform quality improvement initiatives in the laboratory to meet site production goals.
- Complete and conform to all training requirements for job role, including company-required and job role-specific training.
The next QC Chemist should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Chemistry or related Science with at least 2 years relevant laboratory experience in a cGMP environment. You should have experience in method validation and or transfer for analytical methods including HPLC/UPLC or GC.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.