Our client is a building safety equipment provider who are hiring a Field Service Technician to join their team in Bray.
Your next job:
- Install/commission bespoke building safety equipment.
- Preventative/reactive maintenance in Ireland and occasionally UK/Europe.
- Site survey work.
- Flexible to travel internationally and work occasional out of hours work as necessary.
What you will have:
For this Field Service Technician job, you will bring 1+ years’ experience with relevant equipment and will be a qualified electrician. You will have PLC, BMS, or control systems experience and excellent customer service ability. A full clean drivers license is also a requirement.
Why you should apply:
- Opportunity to specialise in a bespoke range of equipment.
- Excellent training with the chance for long term career development.
If you are interested in learning more about this job, do not hesitate to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.