Our client is a leading regulatory body who is looking to hire an Inspection Officer to join their team in either Dublin or Galway.
Your new job:
- Conducting registration, surveillance and re-certification, and preparing relevant documentation.
- Performing technical reviews to determine compliance with relevant standards/regulations.
- Communicating with relevant clients and staff to ensure efficient planning and timely resolution of nonconformities/questions.
- Stay on top of technology and regulatory trends affecting certification.
- Responding to technical inquiries and conduct timely communication accordingly.
- Travel to evaluate applications
What you will have:
For this Inspection Officer job, you will have at least 4 years’ relevant industry experience, with two of these years being in quality management. You will be degree qualified in a relevant discipline and will be up to date on medical device regulations and ISO 13485.
Why you should join:
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of devices and companies.
If you are interested in discussing this job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.