Join an innovative and leading medical device company on a fully remote role. My client is looking to recruit an EMEA Tax Manager. You will like a challenge and have 3 years min experience in tax.
Part time role - 24 hours p/w - €65-80K DOE.
The successful candidate will be a driven, energetic and customer focused individual. You will also be a good problem solver.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Preparation of quarterly and annual EMEIA income tax provision calculations including deferred tax accounts, valuation allowances, provision-to-return adjustments, etc.
- Prepare memos on matters related to the tax provision
- Support to drive continuous improvement of quarterly and annual provision processes
- Support with the preparation of tax related notes and calculations in EMEIA-wide local Financial statements.
- Support for day-to-day Transfer pricing matters that arise
- Support with Transfer pricing documentation and disclosures
- Notifications in accordance with local country due dates
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of EMEIA´s tax returns
- Provide support to the Legal team on tax related matters
- Provide support to the VAT team
- Support M&A activities including post-acquisition integration in the EMEIA region
What will the ideal candidate look like:
- University degree (Bachelor, Master, Diploma) in an accounting or finance discipline required
- Must have a minimum of 3 years related experience
- CPA, MST / MBT preferred
- Solid Tax law knowledge in for the UK or France are preferred
If interested and your experience matches the above, please send a copy of your CV directly to:
Alternatively, phone me on: 01 474 4639
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.