A very successful US Health & Recovery company is seeking a finance manager to join a newly established finance function based in South Dublin!
The successful candidate will responsible for building monthly reports, preparing journal entries and overseeing monthly and year-end accounting operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven qualified accountant with an ambition to manage the European function.
€70,000 + benefits
• 5+ years’ experience working as an accountant
• 3+ years of corporate accounting experience
● Knowledge US GAAP concepts and ability to communicate basic accounting concepts
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure as well as being the primary owner of the chart of accounts.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearend close.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
• Ensure the monthly and quarterly activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Collaborates with the other finance department based in the US
• Analyze assigned expense accounts; research variances from budget, and prepare entries for appropriate corrections or accruals
• Prepare assigned management monthly reports with notations to clarify financial data where needed
For further details on Finance Manager jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.