A World Leading Pharma Co. are hiring Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operatives in North Dublin team. **Previous Tableting experience required** (12-month contract)
Salary €30,000 - €35,000 | Shift bonus 20% - 25% | Mon - Fri
As Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operative
You'll work in the tableting department. Your primary focus will be on blending, compression and granulation. You'll operate Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Equipment and will comply with GMP standards and SOP’s.
Day to Day of the Job
- you'll perform samples
- you'll execute machine changeovers
- you'll set up, clean, operate and maintain equipment
- you'll perform master cleans
- you'll be working in a state-of-the-art facility
Perfect Candidate for the Job
- 1+ year Pharma experience
- Tableting Experience [blending, granulation and compression]
- Exposure to pharma/manufacturing equipment
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
Excellent career opportunity. State-of-the-Art Facilities. Weekends free.
Apply to Evan Long TODAY - send a CV to email@example.com or call 01 4744636
There will be a 1 stage face to face interview process.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.