Dublin City Centre
• Work with current Outsource Partner.
• Monthly Business Analysis Report with Management Accounts and presentation / recommendations to the board.
• Responsible for all statutory financial returns: PAYE, PRSI, VAT, CRO etc.
• Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process, ensuring that changes to business assumptions and financial impacts are captured on a timely and accurate basis.
• Responsible for providing relevant, accurate and timely financial information and analysis to the business. This will include monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts for Board.
• Ownership of all Balance Sheet accounts, ensuring an appropriate level of provisions are reflected in the accounts.
• Manage the financial records for accuracy.
• Review to improve Finance function procedures and controls.
• Manage the existing financial software package.
• Understanding of US GAAP vs International vs Local standards
• International Background
• Ability to bring a finance function in-house
For further details on Financial Controller jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.