An innovative and exciting tech company are growing their Dublin sales team.
As this company continues to grow its presence in EMEA they are looking to add a Channel Account Manager to their team.
This company is building out a Channel team and this would be a chance to be involved with the development from the start and make a very real and recognised contribution.
- US headquarted company with an EMEA office in Dublin
- They sell a social media management platform
- High growth - they have gone from 2 to nearly 50 people in their Dublin office in the last 1.5 years
- City centre location
- Onboarding channel customers
- Providing training to sales and success teams
- Manging channel partners and troubleshooting for their sales teams
- Identify and target new channel opportunities
This is a brilliant company, with great training and support and a fab company culture. This role would be the chance to help build out the channel/partner function and grow the team in EMEA.
To find out more please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't have a CV ready to go, no problem just reach out to me by email or give me a call on +353 1 961 9717.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.