FLOD Senior Risk Manager
This role is part of the First Line Risk function,supporting and advising our businesses in achieving their risk and regulatory objectives. As the Senior Manager you will provide risk management leadership and support to the Asset Management Operations business ensuring effective risk management across all AMO business functions globally in accordance with risk management framework and within Group Risk Appetite.
- Coordinate first line risk activities for AMO, both in terms of core risk programs and ad-hoc project deliverables
- Drive the Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) program by providing challenge and guidance to the business as appropriate, leading workshops to define and document the risk profile and control framework within the organisation
- Identify, assess, manage and report emerging risks. Support group wide scenario planning exercises as required and ensure that these are carried out on a timely basis;
- Embed Enterprise Risk Management frameworks and systems within the business. Drive continuous improvement and excellence
- Ensure risk data is effectively captured and maintained and appropriate controls, risk appetite measures and key risk indicators (KRIs) are in place
- Coordinate major incident and events and ensure that appropriate escalation takes place and mitigation activities are actioned. Provide analytical commentary and insight including oversight and analysis of risk event reporting
- Carry out risk-based reviews and provide assurance to the business, as required. Where control weaknesses or adverse customer journeys are identified recommend and track mitigation actions
- Advanced Risk Management experience including relevant risk qualifications and asset management operational experience desirable
- Experience of a wide range of business areas preferred and an understanding of the end to end customer journey
- Excellent relationship management skills
To Apply Now please send your CV to email@example.com or call Luca on 01 4744602 to discuss if you are a suitable match.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.