Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
A leading international broker is looking to add a Financial Lines Account Handler to their corporate team.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the day to day administration and relationship management of the financial lines portfolio of a number of clients as well as providing account management support to the Account Executive.
The role comes with a very competitive salary and benefits package.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders both internal and external including, clients, account executives, claims department and insurance companies
- Play an active part in renewal negotiations and ensure all paperwork is completed for each renewal
- Provide support to clients and ensure all queries are answered in line with client expectations
- Ensure all actions on each account are carried out within internal and external regulatory guidelines
Skills and Experience:
- CIP qualification essential
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in client focussed role
- Ideally experience in financial lines
- Currently working toward or willing to work toward MDI/ACII qualification
If you are interested in the above role please contact Colin on 01 4744608 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.