Retail Shop Assistant
The ideal candidate will have/be
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team
- Merchandise and present the entire store to the highest standard at all times
- Liaise with the Store Manager on changes to layouts, ends and sides and ensure changes are correctly implemented
- Implement correct labelling and stock rotation procedures
- Ensure deliveries are checked off in line with goods inwards procedures
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.