Retail Shop Assistant
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
- Ability to use own initative and work as part of a team
- Merchandise and present the entire store to the highest standard at all times.
- Implement correct labelling and stock rotation procedures.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.