My client based in south dublin a leading multi-national in a financial services related field currently have a requirement for an experienced AP person with 5 years or more relevant experience. You will need to have worked in a fast paced MNC and have exposure to Oracle or SAP and have worked on the full process of AP. You will also have exposure to working on projects within the AP area
• To assist in gathering/interpretation all input documents (process flows etc);
• Complete GAP analysis between current & future state processes;
• To help develop plans to bridge gaps
• Assist in system mapping and design where necessary;
• Hosting AP stream migration calls;
• Review Master data / help develop - data migration plans;
• Assist in production build activity - entering vendor / other set up information;
• Assist in resource planning and training;
• 5+ years job related experience- strong MNC experience
• Experience with Oracle or SAP or other ERP system
• Detailed knowledge of the Accounts Payable process.
• Good understanding of the importance of internal controls and segregation of duties.
• Projects exposure – Migration projects, systems implementations, testing or moving parts of AP in house
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.