Accounts Payable x 2 | 38k
My client, a multinational based in South Dublin are recruiting for 2 Accounts Payable Specialist on an initial 12-month contract. Ideal candidates will have 2+ years Accounts Payable experinece and multinational experience.
- Processes transactions, reconciles and maintains various accounts and ledgers. T
- Ensures accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed.
- Manage the approval process including all communications and follow-ups required;
- Prepare the weekly payment runs ensuring accuracy;
- Administration of the vendor invoice process and shared email in box;
- Vendor account reconciliations, when required;
- Manage the aged listings to agreed targets;
- Provide support for the VAT returns;
- Assist with finance projects and drive change for process improvement;
- Completion of month end task list;
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- 2+ years Accounts Payable experinece
- Experience with Oracle or similar preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of the Accounts Payable process.
- Good understanding of the importance of internal controls and segregation of duties.
- Great 'customer service' skills to assist in query resolution
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.