Our client is currently recruiting for Topographical Surveyor based in Cork.
This position will ideally suit a qualified surveyor with 2 – 3 years’ experience in Topographical surveys. This position services clients all over Munster so this position will suit those who are willing to travel.
- To deliver projects on time, within budget, to the required quality and in a safe manner
- To carry out the appropriate tasks as outlined/ briefed by the surveyor responsible or manager
- To understand and support the requirements of the Health & Safety and Environmental Policies and Management System
- To report hours worked and description of works completed on Job Diary daily
- To attend briefings as required
- Commercial awareness on projects
- To give feedback at appropriate site/ management meetings
- Follows company procedures
- To ensure understanding of committed tasks
- Any other duties to meet the need of the business
- Ensure that any nonconformities identified are dealt with so as to continue to meet the requirements of the Health Safety and Environmental Management System
- Liaise with clients on projects, when needed
- Train and support Assistant and Junior Surveyors as required
- SOLAS Safe Pass
- Manual Handling Training (desirable)
- Physically capable to carry out the role
- 2 -3 years’ experience in Topographic surveys (desirable)
- Clean full drivers’ licence (Cat B)
- Chartered surveyor or professional membership of surveying bodies (desirable)
For more info you can contact Aileen on +353906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.