Swedish Jobs in Dublin. Swedish Quality Evaluator. Salary 27k plus Benefits. Permanent.
Have you lived or worked in Sweden and do you speak fluent Swedish as well as English want to work in a fun and vibrant company located in Dublin City?
Well this company is one of the fastest growing companies in the world and they work with World Famous Media Brands. They have offices worldwide with the Irish office located in Dublin City and they are looking for a Swedish speaker to work with this Brand as an Ads Classification Quality Evaluator.
This role is analytical and administrative so requires excellent attention to detail and the ability to make good judgements quickly.
Responsibilities for this role will include but will not be limited to :
- Internet Research with knowledge of web space and emerging technology
- Ensuring that a quality advertising experience is provided to millions of Internet Users
- Improving the quality of next generation online ad targeting services
- Evaluating ads and websites and then identifying the top and classifying accordingly
- Improving advertising quality by identifying certain characteristics of a webpage or advert and then making a decision on that basis
- Using Social Media tools and online advertising
- Working on a large team on this exciting project
Experience required for this role :
- Written and spoken fluent Swedish
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Some experience gained in an office environment
- Experience in Web Research
- Good knowledge of the local internet market
- Knowledge of Web space is an advantage
- Knowledge of Google Ads is an advantage
- Familiar with Social Media and Online Advertising
- Must have lived or worked in Sweden
This role comes with a Basic salary along benefits such as 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
If this job would interest you, then please email me, Karen Dempsey on email@example.com and we can arrange a call.
If you know of anybody looking, please feel free to pass them my contact details too!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.