Do you speak, read and write French at a C1 level or above? Do you understand basic web programming languages? This role in Dublin will allow you to use your French language and Technical and Communication skills.
About the Company
- Irish office located in Dublin 3
- Working on behalf of one of the world’s most well-known names in Technology!
- Working for a successful company who are a dynamic, fast growing and multicultural.
- Great team atmosphere
Benefits & Salary
Salary up to 35k
25 days holiday per annum, pro-rata
Tax saver ticket (https://www.taxsaver.ie/Ticket-Types/ )
Bike to work scheme https://www.biketowork.ie/
Discretionary yearly bonus (company bonus) 1-2% of salary based on company and individual performance
Benefits hub – online portal – gym and retail discounts
Responsibilities of the role:
You will be responsible for communicating with advertisers and internal sales teams to be able to implement web based products.
Guiding, advising and supporting customers on the products available.
Working with German customers, so experience in a B2B environment with a focus on customer satisfaction.
Requirements for this role:
- Strong leaving certificate or equivalent (University degree an advantage)
- C1/C2 level of German and fluent English
-Strong knowledge of social media, web based products and CMS platforms.
- Excellent customer service skills (ideally in German)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
- Fluency in German and English
If you are interested, please send your CV to Laura Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 014744627
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.