Project Manager (with French) – City Centre
Exciting role for a Project Manager to join an established Software company who are setting up a presence here in Dublin.
The role of the Project Manager is to achieve coordination and collaboration between teams for the common Goal of project success.
For this role you will need to speak English and French
- Carrying out workshops to gather requirements from the client, working closely with the Client Success Manager.
- Management of daily and weekly targets, ensuring that the respective team or team member completes them
- Effective coordination with the client/management when there is a delay on target completion in order to resolve the reason for the delay
- Making sure important deadlines, changes, target attainment and major milestone achievements, as well as delays are managed.
- Monitoring tasks and projects using Confluence by Atlassian
- Client sign off on requirements and statements of work
- Working onsite with clients to ensure Project Delivery.
- Ensure projects are completed efficiently and delivered on time by monitoring the achievement of daily targets
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients
- Ensure retention and satisfaction of all assigned clients
- Aid clients in achieving their business goals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years project management experience.
- Must be a Detail oriented and analytical individual.
- Demonstrated ability in team leadership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to travel to client locations
For more information call Fiona on 01 961 9714 or email me at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.