QA Technician – Microbiology
A position for a Quality Assurance Technician has emerged within a global pharmaceutical company. This is a 12-month contract based in Dublin.
- You will perform assigned tasks in accordance with procedural requirements and scheduled timelines
- You will understand cGMPs and procedural requirements for your area of responsibility and be a resource to operators and other personnel
- You will assess and understand events that may not be in accordance with procedures or GMPs.
- You will provide training of cleanroom staff to ensure aseptic technique practices (Garbing, Cleaning, environmental monitoring
- You will monitor and control Material Supply and inventory
- You will provide support into the progression of Test Method Validation, Investigations, technical Studies and method transfer
- Bachelor’s degree required. Microbiology or other Life Science degree preferred with hands on micro experience
- Prior pharmaceutical or quality assurance microbiology experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements and practices preferred
- Good knowledge of microbiology tasks and associated regulatory standards and guidance
If you would like further information on this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 2359140
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.