A leading Irish insurance company is looking to hire a Commercial Underwriting Manager for their Dublin City Centre office.
The role will involve managing a team of 7 underwriters and reporting directly to the Director of Underwriting.
The company are known as one of top employers in their industry and are offering an excellent salary and benefits package to the successful candidate.
- Oversight of all commercial lines products
- Play an active part in the development and implementation of underwriting policies and procedures
- Provide reports to director of underwriting on team performance and any outstanding issues
- Identify opportunities for process and efficiency improvement across the business
- Ensure underwriting team adheres to all regulatory requirements and process guidelines both internal and external
- Provide assistance to guidance to underwriting teams in other areas of the business
- Be responsible for training and development of team members as well as conducting performance reviews with individual staff members
Skills and Experience
- CIP qualification is essential
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in underwriting position
- Previous leadership/team management experience desirable
If you are interested in the above role please contact Colin on 01 4744608 or on email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.