Role: International Sales Representative - Order Processing
Location: Galway City
This position with our multinational client in Galway City will support and assist the Inside and Outside sales teams.
This is not a traditional sales role, the ideal candidate will have very strong administrative skills, attention to detail and will be used to working under pressure.
- Source best pricing, create and manage customer quotes, deal registrations and procurement for assigned accounts.
- Input orders accurately into Great Plains (Accounting software)
- Utilize tools to enter and track customer orders, ensuring delivered to client requirements
- Work with US colleagues, vendors and distributors located in multiple time zones to ensure the services and offerings provided to its US operating companies are met.
- Communicate, collaborate, and drive work successfully within a team environment, and building collaborative relationships across teams.
- Develop and improve existing processes and sharing of best practices
- Work in conjunction with the Vendor Relationship Manger to maintain relationships with vendors
- Work with sales and finance to address customer concerns (including invoicing), implement administrative or organizational solutions for the team.
- Report to different levels within the organisation the status of quotes/PO’s/deliveries
- Complete and maintain accurate reporting
- Complete Vendor product training for better understanding of their product offering.
- Steep learning curve in company specific IT processes and procedures
3 years + experience (recent experience)
BS/BA from an accredited University/College, advanced degree is preferred but not essential.
Working knowledge of networking, security and storage technology desirable.
Work independently and be self - motivated.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to achieve the desired results in a fast paced, highly competitive, multi-tasking environment.
Excellent numerical ability.
Recent experience in a busy corporate admin role e.g. high-volume customer service (complex sales).
Very strong MS Excel skills.
Used to busy office work, multi-tasking and prioritising.
To apply for this position please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org Please note; your CV will not be forwarded to a third party prior to the role being discussed in full with you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.