My client within the financial services space currently have a requirement for a newly qualified accountant or part quals at the final stages of their exams with 3 years finance experience from a multi-national background.
• Responsible for planning the day to day activities of the accounting administration team
• Responsible for approval of day to day tasks of accounting administration team including data reconciliation checks, bank reconciliations, suspense account management, daily cash management etc
• accounts payable and treasury administrator as required
• Assist accountants with month end processing
• Perform administration tasks including- payments process, direct debits processing, refunds processing, invoice payment
• Part Qualified accountant with 2 years strong month end experience
• Strong financial services background ideally
• Sap and strong excel
To apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.