My client based in Dublin 12 currently have a requirement for an experienced credit control manager with at least 4 years experience or more managing a team within the credit control area.
• Manage a credit team in a fast-moving environment.
• Monitor and report to management on key performance indicators.
• Ensure compliance with company credit policies.
• Manage weekly and monthly credit collection targets.
• Liaise with internal stakeholders.
• Manage relations with external agencies and service providers.
• Engagement with customers on unpaid debt.
• Provide aged analysis for weekly team reviews of debtors, escalating any problems as appropriate.
• Manage ongoing training of credit staff and further development of the team and processes.
• Strong credit control from FMCG or similar sector
• Must have at least 4-5 years strong people management exp
• Experience working with ERP system – Sap or Oracle
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.