My client currently has a requirement for a qualified accountant with exposure to the investment banking, SPV area. You will join a high performing team and have responsibility for the management, financial and statutory reporting for a portfolio of SPV’s
• Preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS
• Responsibility for monthly and quarterly management reports
• Communicate with Managers, banks, facility agents and other third parties to gain any relevant information for reporting requirements
• Responsibility for the General Ledger
• Maintenance of bank accounts
• Reviewing new lease, loan and transaction agreements.
• Development of a robust financial control framework for the SPVs.
• Qualified Accountant- exposure to SPV or Investment banking area
• Qualified Accountant who trained in practice and got exposure to SPV, Investment banking clients
• Strong accounts prep experience
• Strong technical accounting skills including exposure to IFRS
• Strong Excel skills
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.