An opportunity has emerged for a Maintenace Engineer in county Kerry. This key position requires a highly motivated and ambitious individual whose primary focus is to provide worldwide maintenance and support for full range of machinery products.
This role will involve frequent worldwide travel.
Key elements of the job:
- Worldwide maintenance, service support for full range of products.
- On-site support for planned and emergency repairs.
- Communicating with customers on service and related matters.
- Commissioning of machinery products after installation at site.
- Testing and completion of handover formalities on project completion.
- Preparation and delivery of technical reports on project / job completion.
- Liaising with production to eliminate faults.
- Checking of drawings and preparation of documentation for site.
- Repairing and research of electrical / electronic modules and equipment.
- Extensive travel and time away from head office will be required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Company from time to time.
Key job requirements:
- Electrical (Mechatronics) qualification / degree
- Significant practical experience is essential for this role
- Fault finding and diagnostic experience is essential
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.