Litigation Asset Manager | 6 month maternity cover contract
You will have responsibility for the ongoing management of an assigned portfolio of borrow connections to manage them through the litigation process.
You will have 2+ experience working in a litigation position within a law firm OR financial services.
Key responsibilities of the Litigation Asset Manager:
- Managing a portfolio of 200+ cases;
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure time frames are met;
- Being the point of contact for borrowers, solicitors, clients & Personal Insolvency Practitioners;
- Ensuring internal and legistatice policies are adhered to;
- Drafting credit applications for discussion and review with the client;and
- Assisting senior management with ad hoc tasks.
- APA qualified
- Good knowledge of litigation
- Excellent organisation & communication skills
- Confident managing cases through different types of litigation: PDH Possession Proceedings, Judgement Proceedings, Injunctions etc.
- Experience working with Private Equity client is desirable
For more information on this job, please contact Kerry Ahern on 01 4744 683 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.