Our client is an international specialist in automated handling equipment who are hiring a Test Engineer to join them in Kildare.
Your new job:
- Commissioning robotic equipment.
- Troubleshooting/error recovery.
- Installation and analysis of hardware/software.
- Reading electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Running performance tests and verifying results.
- Preparing relevant paperwork.
What you will have:
For this Test Engineer job you will bring at least 4 years’ hands-on experience with manufacturing equipment in an electrical and mechanical capacity. You will have a good understanding of automation and will have ideally worked with robotics in a similar role. Experience in the semiconductor industry is advantageous, but other high-volume, highly regulated industries will be considered.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent package with a lucrative overtime scheme.
- Opportunity to progress your career through an exciting new project.
- Extensive training, with an initial 9-12 month period conducted abroad.
If you are interested in learning more about this job, do not hesitate to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 or at email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.