Our client is a major provider of construction machinery who are hiring a Field Service Engineer to join their team in Dublin.
Your new job:
- Servicing, inspecting and repairing earthmoving machinery.
- Diagnosing fault issues and acting accordingly.
- Returning parts cleaned/on time.
- Undertaking work in compliance with relevant guidelines.
- Escalating appropriate actions regarding broken/damaged equipment.
- Ensure customer needs are met and understood.
What you will have:
For this Field Service Engineer job you will have worked with similar equipment previously and completed a related apprenticeship to NVQ level 3 or higher. You will have relevant industry experience and will be a good communicator, a team player and computer literate.
Why you should join:
- Opportunity to join an expanding company with a major industry presence.
- Competitive package
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.