Our client is a manufacturer with a presence in the food and beverage industry who are hiring an Electronic Design Engineer to join them in Dublin.
Your new job:
- Embedded programming with Assembler and C.
- Hardware design.
- Considering production/supply chain issues in design work.
- Building prototypes.
- Designing for CE/UL approval.
What you will have:
For this Electronic Design Engineer job you will have a degree qualification in electronic engineering and at least 4 years’ relevant electronics experience in a design/R&D environment. You will be comfortable with both hardware and software design experience. Hands on experience with C programming would be an advantage.
Why you should apply:
- Working within a well-established member of the food/beverage industry.
- Opportunities for a wide range of technical work within electronic design.
If you are interested in learning more about this job, do not hesitate to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.