Our client based in West County Dublin has a requirement for a HR Administrator to join their team.
This is a new position and is a great opportunity to build your HR experience in a fast paced and varied new role.
This job has become available due to a new head count on the team. Your job will involve heavily HR related administration, with the addition of administration including diary management and event planning.
• At least 1 years’ experience in a HR Administrative role
• Knowledge of the HR function within a company
• Experience with TMS/HRIS
• Eager to learn and progress in a high volume, fast paced environment
Your Duties to include:
• Administrative support to the HR Team and other teams as required
• Recruitment and TA administration
• Onboarding and management of TMS
• Diary and event management and planning
• Reports, presentations and research as required
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.