My client a leading Life Insurance company currently have a requirement for a senior financial accountant with a strong background within the life insurance sector.
• To work collaboratively with colleagues to maintain and enhance controls , responsible for to support improvement of the overall control environment
• To support production of financial statements, taking account of both local and Group reporting requirements.
• To support the production of the Solvency II balance sheet and all regulatory reporting requirements
• To manage the consolidation of accounts
• To ensure financial reporting processes are efficient with effective procedures and controls
• To work collaboratively with the Actuarial function to ensure reporting is timely and accurate.
• Senior Qualified Accountant with a strong Insurance background
• Expert knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP reporting requirements and standards.
• Detailed knowledge of Solvency II requirements
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.