My client within the financial services sector currently have a requirement for a part qualified accountant with a strong finance background. You will work within the finance operations team and be involved in all month end duties
• Administration of the accounts receivable (AR) process for assigned business units
• Assistance with credit control and analysis of aged debtor report items, initiating escalation process where required.
• Processing cost recoveries and third party contributions received from external parties.
• Administration of receipts incoming into bank from state authority debtors, posting of bank journals and allocation in the system.
• Regular reconciliation of debtor accounts.
• Assist with Staff Expenses processing & reporting.
• Assist with other reconciliations as necessary.
• Assist with the month end close process.
• Miscellaneous AP tasks when required.
• Part Qualified Accountant with a strong Financial services or similar background
• Experience in a finance team or finance administration would be preferred.
• Experience in month end reconciliations, payment processing, accounts receivable or general ledger accounting would be an advantage.
If interested in this role and would like to apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.