Financial Accountant | Fast growing finance provider | Dublin City Centre
If you are a qualified accountant and are interested in joining a highly successful, leading edging finance leader, then this could be the role for you.
My client, provides the successful candidate with an opportunity to work within a dynamic finance reporting team. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual interested in working in a challenging and changing environment.
This is a permanent position paying between 60 -62k + 10% bonus.
• Preparation of monthly management and statutory financial information;
• Corporation tax and VAT returns;
• Assist with interim and year end audits, including preparation of year end audit files, liaising with audit team and preparation of quarter and year end group reporting;
•Responsibility for the General Ledger including preparation and posting of accounting journals including accruals and prepayments
• Support project delivery, and assist in process improvements and efficiencies;
• Assist in ad-hoc and project requirements.
• Qualified Accountant with strong academic ability
• Strong knowledge of IFRS
• Experience of the Financial Services industry
• Previous experience with SPVs would be extremely beneficial
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.