Healthcare Legal Executive | Dublin
Are you a Legal Executive/Paralegal with healthcare experience?
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Executive seeking a move to a firm offering a great package and access to high-quality work.
The role will have a strong focus on medical negligence claims.
The firm will consider experienced legal secretaries who are looking to progress into a Legal Execuitve role.
Title: Healthcare Legal Executive
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Up to €40,000 (depending on experience)
- Doc management for the Healthcare team;
- Drafting proceedings - pleadings, Affidavits and Motions;
- Preparing cases for Counsel;
- Liaising with internal and external parties to ensure deadlines are met;
- File maintenance and record keeping;and
- Ad hoc secretarial duties as required.
- Ideally, experience in a Commercial/Corporate Law firm;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite;
- Familiar with Healthcare Law;
- Ability to prioritise workload; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat about the Legal market, please send your CV to Kerry Ahern at email@example.com or call +353 1 4744683.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.