Our client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Advisor for a commercial project based in North Dublin
- Liaising between the Project Manager and Sub-contractors
- Advising management on all aspects of health & safety
- Administration of Insurance claims
- Site document control
- Safety inspections and audits
- Compilation of Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Key Skills
- Meticulous in relation to enforcing safety standards on site.
- Proficient in implementing toolbox talks and site induction training.
- Extensive experience in the preparation of safety documents, i.e. method statements, site safety plans, etc.
- Highly experienced in managing site safety.
- Third Level Qualification.
- 3 or 4 years experience with main contractor
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.