Our client is currently seeking to recruit Interior Architect/Designer based in Dublin, Reporting to the Head of Sales, the role of the Interior Architect/Designer will be part of the Development & Construction teams.
There will be the opportunity to work proactively and collaboratively with other members of the team to deliver what is a ground-breaking development.
The role will involve close interaction with the development & construction team, consultants and the real estate operations team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious interior architect/designer who wants to work on exciting residential projects.
To be an efficient employer’s representative and proactive Interior Architect/Designer, supporting and being an integral part of the team.
Work with the Sales & Marketing team on the profiling of your target customer groups and create show homes suited to their specific aspirations;
Work with our Sales & Marketing team to develop promotional content for social media along with digital and traditional sales advertising;
Ensure the interior design of the show homes are on-trend and ahead of the curve, making sure homes exceed customer expectations;
Responsible for Interior design planning and selection of all finishes, kitchens, bathroom, lighting, millwork, FF&E
Produce drawings, elevations and mood boards to accurately articulate the interior design of projects;
In conjunction with the Design Team prepare preliminary design concepts, presentation package and ensure accuracy of drawings for each project;
Work with our design team at concept stage to achieve optimum layout and arrangement of the living spaces;
Prepare initial Scope of Work in order for the Construction Team to price;
Lead, manage and carry out multiple projects of moderate complexity from varying stages of completion within schedule and budget
Responsible for ensuring frequent communication with design team, operational team, consultants, suppliers and trades;
Co-ordinate staging and photo shoots on completion of all projects with internal sales team
Qualifications and Experience
Recognised Qualification in Interior Architecture or Interior Design
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with at least 3 years’ experience in residential
- Accustomed to working in a fast‐paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to be accountable for your performance and documentation
- High attention to detail with strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Demonstrated ability to proactively initiate and maintain business relationships with internal and external clients
- Strong Project Management expertise
- Results oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, In-Design, Acrobat, Illustrator)
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.