Our client is currently recruiting for a Bid Manager based in Mayo. Ideal candidate will report directly to the Leadership Team. You will be primarily responsible for managing Tenders, but also have a business development brief in support of the Board. The Bid Manager will assemble bid teams with the relevant technical and business knowledge required to prepare a winning bid, whilst taking ownership of the end-to-end bid process.
- Responsible for the production, quality and timely delivery of compliant, commercially sound, market-leading, winning bids and proposals.
- Manage the Customer experience and relationship.
- Manage the Supplier experience and relationship.
- Plan and manage bid teams and inputs from a variety of internal stakeholders.
- Increase the win rate / effectiveness of our bids and proposals.
- Prepare and review the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer.
- Track and effectively manage issues and risks throughout the bid process.
- Contribute to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation.
- Manage and present the financials and ensure Bids have gone through the appropriate commercial signoff process.
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
- Arrange all post bid reviews with customers, post contract award.
- Manage the contractual and compliance processes relating to all opportunities and customer engagements.
- Manage the handover process (to Operations) for all won opportunities.
- Ensure that all bid documentation produced is fully compliant with customer requirements.
- Interface with all parts of business as necessary for the completion of bids and proposals.
- Perform a critical review of Bid processes to identify areas of further efficiency.
- Perform a review of win and loss opportunities to ensure key lessons are learned.
- Reviewing trends and carrying out data analysis to identify areas for improvement.
- Identify, agree and deliver on key performance indicators for the Role.
- Support and assist the Board in related matters.
- Hold a Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying qualification.
- Have 4+ years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Experience managing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Business or Technical Writing is essential.
- Understand the procurement processes.
- Proficient at producing and presenting proposals.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with staff, at all levels, and third parties.
- Ability to set and meet objectives.
- Structured, competent, capable of prioritising workloads efficiently and effectively
- Strong understanding of the customer journey, extremely customer centric.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.