An opportunity has emerged for a highly motivated & ambitious Project Manager to work in a key role ensuring construction targets are met.
Key job responsibilities:
- Leading the overall construction project planning, project accounting and control, technical direction and quality compliance, from inception through to closure.
- Being responsible for day to day delivery of the construction element of these projects within the set parameters of time, quality, cost and risk.
- Providing technical specifications and cost advice to assist development managers.
- Be the day to day point of contact between, external stakeholders and the design and construction teams.
- Recording of meetings, the execution of consultant appointments and building contracts, through to full and effective project handover.
- Setting, updating and reviewing project programme to monitor and control progress.
- Ensuring project risks are identified and managed through effective mitigation measures and maintain the risk register
Key qualifications & job experience:
- Project Management or Construction degree
- Professional qualification (e.g. SCSI, RICS, APM, MCIOB) or relevant experience.
- Experience of the Irish construction market.
- Knowledge of Irish Contract Legislation and Building Regulations
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.