Trainee Accountant | Investments | Dublin City Centre
A new and exciting opportunity has become available in an international investment company based in South Dublin.
My client is looking for a smart and ambitious trainee accountant who has at least 2 years’ experience working in a finance function.
The successful candidate will gain hands on experience working directly with the CFO and Financial Controller.
The salary on the role ranges from 28-32k + excellent benefits.
To be considered for this Trainee Accountant job in Dublin City Centre you must meet the following criteria:
• 1 - 2 years’ finance experience
• Pursuing and accounting qualification
• University/College degree/Diploma program in Accounting preferred
Responsibilities of this Trainee Accountant job in Dublin include:
• Assist the Finance Manager in day-to-day operational aspects of the Finance Function
• Ownership of all GL system inputs – Sales, Purchase, Bank & GL entries
• Balance Sheet reconciliations & cash-flow management
• Supplier payment runs and debt collection monitoring
• Month-end process culminating in production of final TB
• Payroll information preparation for external payroll provider
• Assist in annual audit info preparation
• Tax returns and submissions
• Other ad-hoc duties/project work as required
For further details on the Trainee Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.